I work for Hewlett-Packard Japan, Ltd. Here's a brief biography of mine.
Codes that I either use or wrote for other's use:
- UWSC scripts: UI Automation utility for Windows platform developed by umiumi.
- HyperCard XCMDs: to introduce some extentions to HyperCard developed by Apple.
- Awk scripts to format the text, running only on jgawk ported to Apple's Macintosh by Iwao Yamashita.
- Yamasaki, S. and Iriya, K., A combination of SLDNF resolution with narrowing for general logic programs with equations with respect to extended well-founded model, IEICE Trans. on Information and Systems, E82-D, 10, pp.1303-1315, 1999. [Link][Cache]
- Iriya,K. and Yamasaki,S., Negation as failure through a network, IEICE Trans. on Information and Systems, E87-D, 5, pp.1200-1207, 2004. [Link][Cache]
Lists I am joining:
- SML: Smalltalkers' Salon Mailing List
- UWSC: Umiumi ya san no keijiban
- Gauche-devel: Discussion about Gauche development
These programs/scripts are written more for fun or for study than utility:
- OPL: toy programs.
- NSBASIC/Newton: tips, Japanese translation of manuals
- Smalltalk: T.B.A.